For more product information or to arrange a quote:
C2 Apartment Letterboxes
Multiple Banked letterboxes
Click here to fill the Form for 3D demonstration or request the Revit File.
Designed for today’s modern living needs of apartment living, retirement living or town houses.
- Built strong in galvanised steel for strength and durability.
- Design Options:
- Galvanised Steel – Body and Door Powder Coated.
- Galvanised Steel – Body Powder Coated, Door Bushed Stainless Steel.
- Durable Powder Coated finish with colours to client specification
- Multi banked to client specification configuration and easy to install
- Lock options: Key, Combination, RFID with compatible system and can be integrated in apartment electronic locking system
- Dimensions: Height: 155mm x Width: 275mm x Depth: 340mm
- A4 mail compatible
- Rain and theft resistant bars
- Price: By Quote call or email the team
- To arrange a quote call 021 799 520 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Architectural Series - Letter boxes
The C2 Apartment letterbox has been designed for apartment living, retirement villages and complexes.
Your Apartment style letterbox can be positioned inside or outside with a visor enabling flexibility, with has a vandal resistant letter bar installed.
Banked together to your specific configuration, powder coated in your design colour and delivered directly to you.
Purchase with confidence as you support New Zealand designed and manufactured Apartment letterboxes.
C2 Apartment Letterbox
Our versatile lock options enable either multiple keys or let your courier/postie know your digital re-settable combination code/key or RFID tag with compatible systems.
Options for permanent number solutions through laser etching is available. Designed for where wall length is limited and wall depth is more accessible. Mail and A4 envelope easily fit the mail slot.
Galvanised steel body and door or galvanised steel body with stainless-steel door.
Powder-coated to client specification
Multi banked to client specification
Lock and Key is standard
Laser etched numbers: White and Black
Vinyl reflective stick on numbers
Customer to arrange
RFID tags with compatible system or combination locks.